- Introducing our high-quality glue designed specifically for cluster or strip false eyelashes. This latex-free and formaldehyde-free adhesive is perfect for those with sensitive skin as it is hypoallergenic.
- Its waterproof, tearproof, and sweatproof formula ensures that your false eyelashes stay in place throughout the day. With a remarkable staying power of up to 7 days, this glue is ideal for long-lasting wear.
- Additionally, its shelf life ranges from 1 to 3 months, depending on usage and proper storage.
- To enhance retention and reduce any tackiness, our sealant sold separately, providing you with an extension of longevity wear.
Ingredients: Acrylate copolymer, Aqua
Disclaimer: Even though it is hypoallergenic, it relatively will not cause reaction to most allergies. It is not guaranteed to prevent irritation for every single allergy. Please perform a small patch test on yourself, wait 24-48 hours to see if skin irritates before applying to eyelid. Every person's body chemistry is different and we are not held responsible for any allergic reactions.
1. Clean lashes and make sure they are free of product and oil
2. Work in sections
3. Apply 2-3 layers of Wisp Takers Glue to natural lashes from root to tip and wait until tacky (about 10 seconds)
4. Apply false lash to natural lash only and not the waterline
5. Repeat until desired look is achieved
6. Pull down lashes and apply 1-2 layers of Wisp Takers Sealant on top of lashes where false/natural lashes connect
7. Wait about 30 seconds-1min for sealant to dry down
8. Apply sealant to tweezers and clamp false and natural lashes together with tweezers tightly
9. Wait 1hr+ pull test and 24-48hrs for water test for best results
Strip Lashes Directions:
- 1. Clean lashes and make sure they are free of product and oil
- Apply 2-3 layers of Wisp Takers Glue to eyelid and wait until tacky (about 10 seconds)
- Apply strip lash to the middle of eyelid close to lash line as safely possible
- Repeat for both ends of strip
- Apply sealant to eyelid
- Clamp false and natural lashes with tweezers
- Wait 24-48 hours before getting wet for best results
Located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Processing times vary depending on current order volume. Processing time is 3-14 business days. Business days DO NOT include weekends or holidays. Your order should be delivered within 5 business days of being accepted by UPS or USPS (U.S. Only). There are no "Rush Shipping" options at this time.